Sunday, August 17, 2008

Matthew the Big Boy!

Well folks, I'm not sure for how much longer my first born baby will stay a baby... He sat on the big potty three times yesterday with no eventful happenings happening. However, this morning he sat on there and did potty in the potty!

I was not planning on potty training this early, but he's taking the initiative himself, and told me he wanted to sit on the potty. So I guess I can't squash that! We'll see how this goes. We may be in the market for some pull-ups soon.

Nothing else really new or fabulous to report on, just a little mommy moment of excitement and a tiny twinge of sadness as baby becomes boy.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I hope you have a easier time than we did with Harrison!!! But it is soooo nice when they are finally trained.
Marsha