Sunday, July 13, 2008

What else...

...but our update post?!

I've gotten a couple of wonderings about Matthew's health. Sorry for not fully updating on here when everything was better. Sunday was still rough and Monday was a little bit better but not full throttle, though his fever did break! By Tuesday he was a champ-- back to playing and eating and drinking. NO strep at all! I don't know what it was besides just being "viral" but those three days were the longest days I remember having in a lonnnnng time. whew. Thank you for all your thoughts and concerns and prayers for our son.

In other news-- Matthew and I are in MO for a two week trip!! I'm in STL for a week, spending time with my folks and enjoying the pampering from my mom! Then we're off to KC for a shorter week at my best friend's house and heading back to STL before the drive back to GA. Here's a little peak at what we did today. Enjoy the bubbles when you can!

No comments: