Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Late Birthday Baby

How has it already been well over a week and half since my baby's birthday? How is he already one? Man alive, this year has flown by me. Micah I love you so much, my little one. You are a complete joy. I love you so much. You wave "buh bye" and you say "DaDa." You also say "Be Ah Be Ah" but we don't know what that means. You sort of say "Bahhh" which means Ball. You also sign (your version) of "more" and "done" which sometimes you say "Dun Dun" when I sign it. So I know you're understanding me! It's so fun to watch you grow and learn. You love playing with balls the most. You also really like walking in your walker. Your brothers love you so much. They both want to kiss and hug you. Your lovely blonde hair has stayed put and your gorgeous blue eyes are so blue and pretty. I love that you're different. You are special. You have such gorgeous fair features. I can see some of Jamie's dad in you and my grandpa. It's so fun. You are so fun. You are such a good baby too. You are clingy and like to be held a lot but you are good. You are content and so lovable. My sweet Micah Bear. Oh and also, you have seven teeth right now--four on the top and three on the bottom. Such a sweet smile.

My big one year old. We had such a nice party. Your Papa and Grandpa were here. And "Grandpa Ross" and "Grandma Pat" were here also "cousin" Katherine came with Mr. Mike and Ms. Laura. It was such a nice party. Just family and just lots of love in the room. You are so loved.

Happy Birthday Boy!
bear cake
yummy pizza!
stripped down for cake!
I don't like this on my hands! Moooooooooom! What is this?!

Oh, what? What did you say? There's CAKE under this icing?

Um, where'd that cake go?
Ha, I found some cake on the way to the tub! mmmmm.
All clean

No comments: