Monday, December 5, 2011

more from Thanksgiving

When I was writing the other post, I had my time on the computer cut short and so I only posted a few pictures, but I wanted to get a couple more on here. We really did have a great week. Kris and Brian took the kids to a bouncy place one day, to the park another day... they had so much fun. And there was all the track making too. We made in total 7 pies and had a whole pie song too. It started with simply pumpkin pie but then added more pies to the tune. "We gonna have pumpkin pie! We gonna have apple pie! We gonna have chocolate pie!" We played 20 or 30 games of train. We visited with our sweet friends, Dan and Deb from church. We laughed and laughed and laughed. The visits with my family are just getting better and better, sweeter and sweeter each time, each trip.





Uncle Brian's so cool. He's getting more and more
comfortable holding those little ones...



Micah with "cousin" Baby Katherine

We again cooked our Thanksgiving Turkey under a bucket!


This picture makes me so happy. Matthew has come so far. Last Thanksgiving, it was torture to get him to even eat his nuggets... this year he had his chicken fries, apples, a bite of peas, a bite of sweet potatoes, a bite of ham, a bite of turkey and pie. SO proud of him. He's come so far. It's a slow process, but we sure are getting there. Bite by bite.

Mark of course, has no trouble eating!

Kris took a really neat pictures -- it's not often
I get all three of my boys with me in one shot.

Oh, this is what happens when you put a basket in
my way, I'll just crawl up into it. HA!

(too much angry birds)

No comments: