Wednesday, September 21, 2011

look who's STANDING!?

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?! Saturday he mastered sitting upright without leaning like a tripod or flopping over. Then Sunday, he started over to Jamie, hop-crawling to the couch, and then pulled up like he was a 10 month old. And he hasn't been sitting since. He goes back and forth from my chair to the couch to pull up, stand and laugh at himself. It's the most funny thing he's done so far. Pull up, stand there and chuckle. HA! Look what I did Mom! Ha. He's not so good about getting out of the standing though. He's not coordinated at all yet and doesn't understand gravity but he's standing. In a month when I write that my seven month old is walking, shoot me.

Mark saw me taking that picture and wanted to be in one, and it couldn't have been a cuter, sweeter pic if I posed it. Then he pulled up a book and was showing Micah the pictures in the book. Oh the sweetness. I love happy filled darling moments like this to make the mornings worth it all.


No comments: