Sunday, September 18, 2011

free pineapple bites

This week there was supposed to be free pineapple bites from Walmart. I had saved my Walmart and CVS trips for Saturday so I could do them kidless. Shopping with coupons is so much faster kidless. However, Friday morning found Mark snotty and by Friday night I had a headache and sinus pressure of my own. Saturday morning, wearing my Christmas pj's and my fuzzy purple robe, in between sneezes, Jamie and I had this conversation:

Me: But it's (aaaachhhoo) sup pode to be free. I had (snnniffle) free pine abbles to get today. (Aaachhoo).
Jamie: You don't even eat pineapples.
Me: But they were apode to be (snifffff) free.
Him: I don't care about free pineapples.
Me: So you wont (cough, hack) go (sniff) get them? Mark lides them.(sniff)

As you can imagine, this conversation ended with me going back to bed and no free pineapple bites in this house. Maybe next time.


Any good or great deals you've had to leave at the stores recently?

No comments: